- Facebook shuts down hackers who infected iOS and Android devices
Social media platform used to spread malware that spied on Uyghurs.
- Slack pledges update to “Connect DM” after realizing harassment exists
Users immediately spotted the gaping loophole the company didn't notice.
- Musk: Tesla accepts bitcoin as payment, won’t convert it “to fiat currency”
Bitcoin option live on Tesla's site in US now, coming to other countries later.
- Ransomware operators are piling on already hacked Exchange servers
The fallout from the Microsoft Exchange server crisis isn't abating just yet.
- Judge grants class-action status to MacBook butterfly-keyboard suit
Apple phased out the design after 2019, but older models still have issues.
- Hackers are exploiting a server vulnerability with a severity of 9.8 out of 10
As if the mass-exploitation of Exchange servers wasn't enough, now there's BIG-IP.
- “Expert” hackers used 11 0-days to infect Windows, iOS, and Android users
The breadth and abundance of exploits for unknown vulnerabilities sets group apart.
- Attackers are trying awfully hard to backdoor iOS developers’ Macs
XcodeSpy uses malicious Xcode project to install the EggShell backdoor.
- ~4,300 publicly reachable servers are posing a new DDoS hazard to the Internet
DDoS-for-hire services adopt new technique that amplifies attacks 37 fold.
- I was a teenage Twitter hacker. Graham Ivan Clark gets 3-year sentence
Florida teen pleads guilty to attack that took over Twitter's internal systems.