- Activist hedge fund advises Intel to outsource CPU manufacturing
Third Point fund, led by Daniel Loeb, demands strategy shake up
- Corellium notches partial victory in Apple iOS copyright case
Security firm's actions both may and may not qualify under fair use, judge held.
- CD Projekt Red investors sue company over Cyberpunk 2077 debacle
Players aren't the only ones angry about how the game's console versions launched.
- 2020 had its share of memorable hacks and breaches. Here are the top 10
The past 12 months teaches us that, yes, attacks do only get better.
- Zero-click iMessage zero-day used to hack the iPhones of 36 journalists
Malicious messages installed spyware that recorded audio and pics and stole passwords.
- AT&T reportedly struggling to sell DirecTV at anything but a huge loss
AT&T told bidders it may cancel auction if offers don't improve, NY Post reports.
- How an obscure British PC maker invented ARM and changed the world
1987's Acorn Archimedes was the first production RISC-based personal computer.
- Russia’s hacking frenzy is a reckoning
US still has no good answer for "supply chain" attacks that let Russia run wild.
- Kazakhstan spies on citizens’ HTTPS traffic; browser-makers fight back
Kazakhstan gov required citizens to install self-signed root certificate.
- Microsoft president calls SolarWinds hack an “act of recklessness”
Of 18,000 backdoored servers, hackers followed up on only a few dozen.